To Do Our Part to Help Flatten the Curve, Interact Will Be Closing From March 18 – March 31, 2020.
Interact leadership has continued to monitor and discuss the impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) throughout the weekend, including watching the Governor’s press conference on Sunday morning.
Interact has decided to take the following steps:
- We will Temporarily CLOSE effective Wednesday, March 18, 2020 through March 31, 2020.
- During this time, we will continue to monitor the pandemic via the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention and the World Health Organization, in addition to other reliable agencies including Health Counseling Services, the Administration for Community Living, ANCOR, and MOHR Minnesota.
- It is possible that Interact will remain closed past March 31, 2020 – please stay tuned for future announcements.
- BUT, while the building may be closed, the staff will not stop posting art and updates on Social Media! Check us frequently and often for the latest visual art, stories about our artists and shopping promotions! We even have an online exhibit! Check it out on our shopping site at shop.interactcenterarts.org.
- Stay healthy, wash your hands and get some fresh air! Thank you for always supporting the artists and the work they create.